In this show, I talk to John Espirian.
We chat about how to make technical subjects simple, clear and understandable.
Welcome to episode 114 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why jargon, management speak, and bloat thrive in many industries
- How people want simple, often visual explanations of complex subjects
- Avoiding complexity creep during the internal sign off process
- Building a personal brand using content marketing and social media
Who is John Espirian?
John is a freelance technical writer who produces razor-sharp content that gets results.
His website is in #1 spot on Google for the search term ‘technical writing services UK’.
John is also a director of the Society for Editors and Proof readers.
- Follow John on Twitter
- Connect with John on LinkedIn
- Visit John’s Website
- Content Marketing Academy
- Andrew and Pete’s Atomic
If you enjoyed – John Espirian on making technical subjects simple, clear and understandable – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.