My guest this week is Navid Jafari, from PeerNova.
We talk about data, customer insights and simplifying messages for customers.
Welcome to episode 245 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why data is the most valuable asset companies have
- The goal of automation is to find what’s working well and then scale it up
- The Silicon Valley hype cycle
- Being clear about the problem you solve
- Avoiding marketing myopia
- Mining data to get to the real insights
- Why high quality can still be simple
Who is Navid Jafari?
Navid Jafari has 16+ years of leadership, marketing, and entrepreneurship experience as a vital member of the leadership teams of many startups and midsize companies in Silicon Valley.
Navid has successfully built many brands in a variety of industries. He combines sound marketing strategy, influence, and the awesome power of technology to create and execute successful marketing and branding objectives that deliver results. Navid is a firm believer in marketing fundamentals; no buzzwords, no “hacks,” and no shortcuts.
As a member of the business leadership team, he works tirelessly to create synergy and collaboration beyond the marketing department. Since 2015, he has served as the head of marketing at PeerNova, where he has been responsible for formulating and executing all branding and marketing strategies. He has helped shape and position PeerNova as a global leader in data management in the financial industry.
- Visit the PeerNova website
- Connect with Navid on LinkedIn
- Visit the PeerNova LinkedIn page
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – Navid Jafari on using data for insights and how high quality can be simple – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.