My guest this week is Ian Anderson Gray, a consultant who specialises in helping business people build their confidence in using live video.
So let’s talk confident live video.
Welcome to episode 235 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How Ian went from technical blogger to Confident Live consultant and podcaster
- The differences between pre-recorded video and live video
- How live video can be easier than multiple take pre-records
- The importance of planning before hitting the broadcast button
- Ways to banish nerves and stay on message
Who is Ian Anderson Gray?
Ian is the founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and is the host of the Confident Live Marketing Podcast. He helps entrepreneurs to level up their impact, authority and profits by using live video confidently.
He’s founder of Seriously Social – a blog focused on live video and social media tools. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand.
As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.
If you enjoyed – Ian Anderson Gray on confident use of live video to promote your business – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.