This week I talk to Mark Lee.
A qualified Chartered Accountant he’s the Treasurer of the Magic Circle.
We talk about magic and how he’s pivoted his career to helping professionals stand out.
Welcome to episode 138 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Effective communications depend upon whether people understand your messages
- Creating goals by asking:
- Who’s my market?
- What’s my message?
- What’s the media to convey my message?
- How you can’t stand out if you follow the same rules as everyone else
- The power of asking questions to really understand what your clients want
- And how a wooden duck as become a magic party trick loved by generations of children – including me
Who Mark Lee?
Originally a children’s party magician and a Chartered Accountant, Mark has developed a career helping professionals stand out.
Using his 7 Stage Framework he focuses, mainly on accountants, and helps them be remembered, referred and recommended.
As Treasurer of The Magic Circle, Mark draws on his skills as a magician and build magic tricks and techniques into his speeches and blogs.
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Follow Mark on Twitter
- Visit Mark’s “BookMarkLee” website
- Visit the Magic Circle Website
- Find out more about the Dippy Duck magic trick
- LifeTalk LIVE – the TED & TEDx-style conference for IFAs, advisers and industry professionals
If you enjoyed – Mark Lee on magic helping professionals stand out – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.