This week my guest is Robin Cangie.
We chat about how she helps businesses find, craft and tell their stories to better engage their customers.
Welcome to episode 255 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How Robin went from a corporate marketing job to consultancy
- Her views on why sometimes marketing confuses companies so much
- Finding the story of a business and crafting and refining it to stand out
- The difference between stories for companies and “personal brands”
- How to weave the story throughout the marketing communications mix
Who is Robin Cangie?
Once upon a time, Robin was a marketing executive in the San Francisco tech scene. working for a number of B2B SaaS companies
Now, she helps startups and solopreneurs feel less confused and make better decisions about marketing.
- Visit Robin’s consultancy website
- Connect with Robin on LinkedIn
- Follow Robin on Twitter
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – Robin Cangie on finding and telling your business story – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.