Is our marketing activity annoying our customers? Is the hype surrounding the latest digital toys making obsessed with digital tactics at the expense of customer focus?
Maybe it’s time to rediscover the full marketing picture, including customer research, product development, pricing, and promotion. How to develop a deep understanding of customers and their needs, and articulate a clear, standout offer that is simple and easy to understand.
Welcome to the 298 Marketing and Finance podcast and another short sharp episode in the 2023 Simply Marketing Series.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- The hype surrounding The Metaverse, ChatGPT and AI
- The benefits of digital marketing tools but also the consequences
- Do we obsess over tactics at the expense of strategy?
- Three areas to focus our attention
- Rediscovering the full marketing mix
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Marketing without the hype – why we needa back to basics approach – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.