My first guest of 2017 is Malcolm Davidson.
We talk about how he’s used YouTube videos to find clients for his mortgage broking business
Welcome to episode 113 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How the Mortgage Market Review (MMR) created a massive opportunity for mortgage brokers
- Shooting quality videos quickly and cost effectively
- Handling compliance issues around creating engaging content
- Putting out good information and not just sales blurb
Who is Malcolm Davidson?
Malcolm is an experienced Mortgage Broker and Director at UK Moneyman Limited.
Since the Government brought in MMR and the banks backed away from giving mortgage advice, Malcolm’s business has rocketed. He’s boosted his success by putting out engaging videos on YouTube which answer client’s questions. He believes his content has attracted clients who have got to know, like and trust Malcolm even before they’ve met him in person.
Malcolm’s Contact links:
- Watch Malcolm’s videos on YouTube
- Connect with Malcolm on LinkedIn
- Follow Malcolm on Twitter
- UK Moneyman website
- UK Moneyman Facebook Page
If you enjoyed – Malcolm Davidson on using YouTube videos to get mortgage clients – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.