On the podcast this week, my guest is Gudrun Lauret.
We talk about creating and, most important, repurposing content, for professional services businesses and entrepreneurs.
Welcome to episode 149 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Gudrun’s career from journalistic beginnings to building her own copywriting business
- What people really want to know about mortgage brokers, financial advisers and other professional service providers
- Turning client questions into blogs, articles, podcasts and videos
- How to come up with content which will engage your clients
- Repurposing your content whether your starting point is a live video or a written blog
- How to boost your content and attract traffic to your website
Who is Gudrun Lauret?
Gudrun helps businesses make the most of their podcasts, vlogs and webinars with her transcription and repurposing services. She turns them into blogs, quotable soundbites and more. She also writes blogs and bespoke copy for successful entrepreneurs who recognise the importance of original, well-written communications.
Gudrun is passionate about writing and builds on her years of experience to produce the words to allow companies to clearly and effectively share their messages.
- Connect with Gudrun on LinkedIn
- Follow Gudrun on Twitter
- Visit Gudrun’s website – making your content marketing work harder and better
- The Well-Fed Writer: Financial Self-Sufficiency as a Commercial Freelancer in Six Months or Less by Peter Bowerman
If you enjoyed – Gudrun Lauret on creating and repurposing content for professional services – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.