In this episode I talk to Charlotte Wibberley about the so-called “Superman Syndrome”, Virtual Assistants and Online Business Management.
Listen to Charlotte talk about how she built her Virtual Assistance business and how she’s now expanding into Online Business Management.
Hear how you can use virtual assistants to free up your time to concentrate on what you do best. And maximise your business revenue in the process.
That’s all right here in Episode 57 of the Marketing Protection and Finance Podcast.
Who is Charlotte Wibberley?
An ex-Executive Assistant, Project Manager and Events Manager for over ten years in the City of London, Charlotte is now an entrepreneur specialising in Virtual Assistance and Online Business Management.
She founded Blossom Executive Support in 2013 and has just launched the Charlotte Wibberley – You Right Hand Woman OBM service.
Her experience is with Blue Chip companies mainly in the Financial Services industry, specifically in the Protection Market whilst working at Swiss Re.
- Follow Charlotte on Twitter: @CharlotteWibb
- Connect with Charlotte on LinkedIn.
- Blossom Executive Support Website.
- Charlotte Wibberley – Your Right Hand Woman Website.
- Todoist – a great to do list app.
- Asana Project Management app – teamwork without email.
- Skype – needs no introduction.
- Chris Ducker’s Website – learn more about Virtual Assistance world wide.