This week my guest is Gina Gardiner.
After a skiing accident left her with a progressive disability she’s gone on to build top performing teams in schools and now, businesses.
We talk about finding the gift in every challenge you face, motivating your team and finding excellence.
Welcome to episode 132 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Finding the gift in every challenge you face
- Looking for the catalyst for change
- Letting the team take responsibility for their own emotional and physical state
- How to model by example, set clear, explicit, shared and expectations
- Finding what better looks like and achieving the excellence missing in most organisations
Who is Gina Gardiner?
As an inspirational speaker, corporate business coach and executive life coach, Gina works with emergent, middle and senior managers, and their teams, to help people fulfil their personal and professional potential.
Whether it’s helping to develop confidence, leadership, or empowering individuals to see themselves as the solution, Gina’s 30 years of experience in the development of leadership has shown her that with the right perspective on life, there are ways and means of achieving your goals.
Gina’s Contact links:
- Follow Gina on Twitter
- Connect with Gina on LinkedIn
- Visit Gina’s website – Gina Gardiner Associates
If you enjoyed – Gina Gardiner on motivating your team and finding excellence – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.