This week I welcome Laura Pearman to the show.
She’s a photographer who specialises in headshots.
If you’re in business, have a website and use social media you should consider investing in some killer headshots to elevate your brand
Welcome to episode 135 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why finding your niche is important and why Laura decided to focus on headshots
- Why you need killer headshots for your website and social media profiles
- Whilst mobile phone photos are good enough a professional shoot always takes your brand to the next level
- The process Laura goes through to find the real you, maybe the quirky you, to develop the best images for your personal brand
Who is Laura Pearman?
Laura set up Pearman Photography after travelling the world and working as an auditor in UK financial services. She focuses on headshots and has a mission to, “Improve profile headshots one undermining selfie at a time.”
She genuinely believes, and can prove, that a killer headshot can grow your business and make you money.
Laura ‘s links:
- Laura’s TOP TEN TIPS for getting your selfie hugely improved – download your FREE ebook.
- Visit Laura’s website
- Follow Laura on Instagram
- Follow Laura on Twitter
- Follow Laura on Facebook
- Follow Laura on Pinterest
- Worth Every Penny – Build a business that thrills your customers and still charge what you’re worth by Sarah Petty
If you enjoyed – Laura Pearman on why you need killer headshots for your business and personal brand – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.