This week I welcome Paul Avis back on the show for the fourth time along with his colleagues Max and Donna.
We talk about Group Income Protection and Early Intervention Services.
And try and answer the question, “Are insurers just insurers or are they service providers too?”
Welcome to episode 136 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Are insurers just insurers or are they service providers too?
- Why is there such a low take up of group income protection despite the positive benefits for employers and their employees?
- Is group income protection the right name for the product? Would extended sick pay and support be better?
- How to deal with cases where absence isn’t for clinical reasons but workplace related
- Three cases studies showing the human touch
- Understanding the employer, measuring the outcomes and targeting the offer
Who are Paul, Max and Donna?
Paul Avis is Marketing Director at Canada Life Group Insurance. A keen sportsman, Paul notes his interests as Bath Rugby, Somerset Cricket, Swindon Town Football, Diving, and Skiing.
Andrew Marchant (known as Max) is Rehabilitation & EIS Manager. As a father and foster carer life he enjoys spending as much time as he can with the family taking walks with the dogs. He also enjoys going to the cinema with his wife.
Donna Wray is Senior Rehabilitation Consultant (EIS). A 40 something, wife, mother and lover of iggy dogs. Known as Mrs “EIS” by some of the rehab team.
- Connect with Paul on LinkedIn
- Email Paul
- Connect with Max on LinkedIn
- Visit the Canada Life Group Insurance Website
- Visit the Best Doctors website
- Visit the Red Arc website
If you enjoyed – Paul Avis, Max Marchant and Donna Wray on promoting early intervention services – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.