My guest this week is Stephanie Bousley author of, “Buy the Avocado Toast.”
We chat about how she sank into massive debt, the steps she took to get back on her feet, and writing a book to help others facing her challenges.
Welcome to episode 240 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How Stephanie racked up over $200,000 of student loan debt
- Living in shame and secrecy
- What traditional debt help books miss out on – the mental health and well-being effects
- The process Stephanie went through to write “Buy the Avacado Toast”
- Innovative ideas for faster debt repayment
- Taking care of your mental health needs as well as your financial commitments
Who is Stephanie Bousley?
Stephanie Bousley graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts with an MFA in Film Production with nearly $200,000 in student loan debt.
She experienced mental health challenges before coming up with innovative ways to service her massive debt.
Her boo, Buy the Avocado Toast, helps people in debt get their lives back, to live it with passion and pay off their student debt.
- Visit Stephanie’s You Are Not Your Debt website
- BUY Stephanie’s book on Amazon
- Connect with Stephanie on LinkedIn
If you enjoyed – Stephanie Bousley on repaying massive debt and writing about avocado toast – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.