This week, let’s talk about how to stand out as a podcast guest.
And that means not doing what everyone else does.
My guest is Kristin Molenaar and this is episode 282 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How Kristin built her Agency
- Pitching podcast hosts and how to be a stand out guest
- Why being a guest on a podcast is ineffective for many entrepreneurs (and how to be a profitable guest instead).
- Now is the time to ditch vanity metrics for true connection
- Knowing how to build a successful business might actually be the very thing sabotaging your success.
- How to build the simplest “sales funnel” in the world
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: How to stand out as a podcast guest with Kristin Molenaar – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.