This week, let’s talk about the tension that often exists between sales and marketing departments in companies.
Both want the same thing – business success – so how can we bridge the gulf between the two?
My guest is Jenny Knighting and this is episode 285 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- From sales background to marketing – what makes Jenny tick?
- Why is there sometimes a gulf between sales and marketing?
- Is strategy the right way to fix the tension?
- Do the goals of sales and marketing create a clash
- How the Nutcracker Agency offers a virtual marketing team
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Fixing the gulf between sales and marketing with Jenny Knighting – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.