This week, let’s talk about why we should assume our customers know nothing when planning our marketing.
And something that happened at my first in-person event since February 2021.
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 278 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How each industry has it’s own language and jargon that can put customers off
- The phenomenon of live audio platforms – Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces
- Preparing a workshop on using live audio platforms
- The shock of finding out no one had heard of Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces
- The danger of “shiny toy” syndrome we marketers often fall for
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: No one had heard of Clubhouse or Twitter Spaces. An important marketing lesson – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.