This week, let’s talk about video quality when creating content for your business.
It’s all about resolution, frame rate, lighting and audio.
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 277 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Have Zoom and Teams made poor quality video acceptable – or at least tolerable?
- The film and TV studio in your pocket and how to use it
- Video resolution from Standard, to High Definition, to Ultra High Definition and what to aim for
- Frame rates and what they mean
- Video tech: Webcam, smartphones, DSLRs and GoPros
- Tips on lighting and audio
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Don’t compromise on video quality in your content marketinghange – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.