In this episode I talk to Money Supermarket’s Neal Cross.
Is direct to consumer the key to protection insurance market growth.
Welcome to episode 97 of the Marketing Protection and Finance Podcast.
Who is Neal Cross?
Neal works for Money Supermarket on strategy for protection digital insurance comparison services. His overall aim is to give his customers the best online experience, across all device types.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Customers are after content explaining protection options
- Indicative quotes are important. People want an instant idea how much protection will cost
- Digital technology allows us to engage with customers better
- If we have to underwrite we need to make evidence collection easy and convenient
- The Protection Distributors Group is going to champion the customer experience
- Which providers and distributors are at the front of product and service innovation?
If you enjoyed – Neal Cross: Is direct to consumer the key to protection insurance market growth? – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MPAF Podcast – subscribe now.