This week let’s talk about simplicity.
Simplicity can be a strategy. Simplicity can be your competitive advantage. It’s hard but it’s what customers want.
This week it’s just me and the mic and this is episode 292 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why are so many businesses complex?
- How complex language can be a red flag for complicated products and processes
- What customers think about complexity
- Four reasons why businesses get complicated and stay complicated
- Three ways to keep things simple
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Why simplicity can be a business strategy and how you can invest in it – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.