This week my guest is Jordan West.
We talk about how he built two companies, Little and Lively Clothing and Mindful Marketing from a happy accident involving diapers
Welcome to episode 259 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Secrets of scaling your e-commerce brand
- How Jordan built a 7 figure clothing company and the lessons on the way
- Creating a VIP group to validate your offer
- Using pairs ads to get your business off paid ads
- The secret of gated launches
- Marketing agency born out of a clothing company
- The effect of COVID on the cost of social media marketing
Who is Jordan West?
Jordan West started in marketing at 22 when he bought a Taco Del Mar chain restaurant.
The learning curve was large but after 5 years he had tripled the sales at the restaurant with creative marketing tactics. After selling the store Jordan and his wife grew their children’s clothing company Little & Lively from a small at-home operation to one of the “top ten baby brands in Canada” with advanced digital marketing techniques.
Jordan’s business passion is helping e-commerce brands grow exponentially through his agency – Mindful Marketing.
- Connect with Jordan on LinkedIn
- Visit the Mindful Marketing website
- Visit the Little and Lively Clothing website
- Roger’s book – Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – Jordan West: From diapers to e-commerce clothing success and agency startup – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.