This week, let’s talk about the rebrand of Facebook and whether it’s just lipstick on a pig.
And what exactly is The Metaverse?
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 279 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Facebook rebrands its holding company to Meta
- How Meta is a House of Brands
- Will Meta allow Facebook to shake off its tarnished reputation?
- What is The Metaverse and why is it so high profile with marketers and technical people?
- Does the Metaverse meets genuine customer needs or is it a solution looking for a problem?
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Is Meta lipstick on the Facebook pig and what is The Metaverse anyway? – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.