This week let’s talk about a delightfully simple structure for creating a piece of marketing content.
It could be an advert, social media post or a conference speech.
It’s called Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
This is episode 296 of the MAF Podcast – part of the 2023 Simply Marketing Series.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- What are some of the simplest marketing communications formulas?
- AIDA and PAS and my favourite, Monroe’s Motivated Sequence
- The 5 stages of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence
- Examples of the sequence for advertising or pitching
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: This ancient but simple marketing formula still works now – Monroe’s Motivated Sequence – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.