In the last show of 2020, let’s talk about developinga marketing conscience.
The mark of marketing integrity.
Welcome to episode 261 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Looking back at 2020 virtual events
- The Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- A real story of “The Couch Test”
- Experiences appearing on TV to defend Big Corporate
- Integrity and a marketing conscience
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – How to develop a marketing conscience – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.