This week my guest is Clare Josa and we talk about imposter syndrome.
In a world increasingly recognising the importance of mental health and well-being, it’s equally important to acknowledge this condition which can affect even the most confident and successful people.
Let’s grab a coffee and talk to Clare about it.
Welcome to episode 224 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- My experience with imposter syndrome 35,000ft above the Alps
- What imposter syndrome is and how it makes us feel
- The difference between imposter syndrome and self-doubt
- How imposter syndrome can worsen the gender pay gap
- Should we consider imposter syndrome alongside other mental health and well-being issues?
- The ABC method of dealing short term with an attack
- 5 steps to ditching imposter syndrome forever
Who is Clare Josa?
Clare mentors business leaders to help them to ditch Imposter Syndrome and to clear their self-imposed glass ceilings.
She is the author of seven books and speaks internationally on how to change the world by changing yourself.
Originally a Mechanical Engineer, Clare became an NLP Trainer in 2003, specialising in the psychology and neuroscience of peak performance.
As a certified yoga & meditation teacher (and the author of two books on meditation & mindfulness), her clients love the way she blends demystified ancient wisdom with her inner engineer’s common sense and her expertise in psychology and neuroscience to help them create breakthroughs in minutes, not months.
Buy Clare’s book on Amazon
If you enjoyed – Clare Josa on acknowledging and ditching imposter syndrome – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.
Been asked to put together a presentation? Don’t go straight to PowerPoint. Download this free eBook instead.