This week let’s talk about touching the Money Nerve. How emotions underpin our relationship with money.
My guest is Bob Wheeler.
And this is episode 263 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Emotions and how they underpin our relationship with money
- Is financial advice becoming more like financial coaching?
- Why are certain feelings about money engrained within us since childhood?
- The family financial meeting – including children in the conversation
- Why layman’s terms are important
- Lessons from stand up comedy routines
- How to make your content stand out and share your message
- Happier and healthier relationships with money
Who is Bob Wheeler?
Bob Wheeler offers a simple and effective method for creating a healthy relationship with money. A popular radio show and podcast guest, Bob also hosts a weekly podcast, Money You Should Ask.
Bob explores the emotions surrounding money management in his book, The Money Nerve: Navigating the Emotions of Money. His passion is to help others gain insight into why their emotions trigger financial decisions.
While building his accounting practice, Bob simultaneously pursued his love of satire and ventured into the realm of stand-up comedy. Blending his wittiness with 25 years of helping clients, Bob’s approach to money integrates warmth and humour.
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with Bob on LinkedIn
- Follow Bob on Twitter
- Visit The Money Nerve website
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – Touching the Money Nerve with Bob Wheeler – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.