This week let’s talk about how financial advice is evolving.
We’ll also look at how to make financial planning more attractive to younger clients and we’ll challenge some of the financial advice being given on TikTok.
My guest is Eunicia Peret and this is episode 291 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How Eunicia went from a strategic career to building The Empowered Financial Planner
- Is financial advice more like financial coaching?
- Differences in financial regulation between the UK and the US
- How can we make financial planning more attractive to younger clients and do we even need to?
- Is the current trend for bite-sized financial advice on platforms like TikTok and good thing?
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- The Empowered Financial Planner website
- Follow Eunicia on Twitter
- Connect with Eunica on LinkedIn
- Empowered Financial Planner on Facebook
- Follow Eunicia on Instagram
- Check out Eunicia’s YouTube Channel
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: How financial advice is evolving, using TikTok and targeting Gen Z – with Eunicia Peret – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.