Words are a window into a company’s soul.
They reveal whether the company has a true customer focus or whether they’ve succumbed to complexity.
Let’s grab a coffee and talk about it some more.
Welcome to episode 228 of the award-winning Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- A quick review of 2019
- Why we still need to go back to marketing basics
- Don’t forget the offer and the goals
- Focus on storytelling – John the Wineman and The Penguin
- How words are a proxy for products, process and customer service
Thanks for listening to the Marketing & Finance Podcast in 2019. Thanks for your support, emails, tweets and feedback. I really appreciate you taking the time to download me and my guests into your earphones.
Have a great Christmas and New Year.
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes