My guest this week is Victoria Taylor, a customer experience expert.
We chat about her fascinating ideas about using theme park thinking to create engaging customer experiences. Is this the future of retail and marketing?
Welcome to episode 253 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How Victoria developed a focus on the hospitality industry
- Possibility versus practicality: Why possibility is where the magic can happen
- Giving businesses the time and space to dream
- Theme Park Thinking lessons from Disney to Alton Towers
- Why are some companies happy to be the same as everyone else?
- How product focus can miss the mark with customer experience
- Staging a good experience and redefining the retail experience
Who is Victoria Taylor?
Victoria works with brands to make people matter; providing impactful, seamless and meaningful customer and employee experiences.
She’s a customer experience leader who brings together the digital and physical worlds, transforming experience at every moment and interaction someone has with a brand.
She works with clients holistically covering all areas of CX. This covers physical (real world) experience and digital (online) experience. Both of these are critical for businesses when it comes to creating experience.
- Visit Victoria’s consultancy website
- Connect with Victoria on LinkedIn
- Follow Victoria on Twitter
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – Victoria Taylor on theme park thinking and the future of retail and marketing – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.