In this episode, my guest is Vicky Gunn.
She’s an accountant who’s worked in big corporates and the public sector.
Recently she started a business hiring out candy-striped beach huts. Sounds quirky and it is. We chat about marketing planning, hiring experts and how to brighten up industries and brands people perceive to be dull.
Welcome to episode 127 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How planning ahead for 3 to 6 months can accelerate your marketing output
- Communications and the importance of individual connections for making change happen
- Choosing experts to help you with your business – what to look for and the questions you want them to ask you
- Ho to brighten up your brand if you work in an industry people perceive to be “dull”
Who is Vicky Gunn?
An experienced CIMA qualified senior finance professional, Vicky has a track record in delivering strategic finance and commercial advice to drive contribution to the bottom line.
Having progressed her career through UK and international leading brands within both the private and public sector, as an agile business partner and natural leader, I have developed a strong customer-focused mindset.
Vicky’s great at influencing and managing complex internal and external stakeholder relationships.
She’s recently left the public sector and runs a successful company renting out beach huts where each hut is a quirky, colourful experience appealing to families and beach lovers of all ages.
- Connect with Vicky on LinkedIn
- Follow Vicky on Twitter
- Follow Millie’s Beach Huts on Twitter
- Visit the Millie’s Beach Hut website
If you enjoyed – Vicky Gunn on marketing planning, hiring experts and brightening up beach huts – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.