This week, let’s talk about using PR to raise the profile of financial advisers.
My guest is David Wright.
And this is episode 272 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- David’s background and how he became involved in marketing for financial advisers
- The power of PR and telling stories that make a difference
- How to overcome the confirmation bias that paints a poor picture of financial services
- Avoiding advertorials and focusing on real-life case studies
- The process M&O Marketing use to turn financial advisers into successful spokepeople
Who is David Wright?
David Wright is Executive Director of Practice Development at M&O Marketing Inc. He helps financial advisers scale their business and produce a greater experience from start to finish.
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with David on LinkedIn
- Visit the M&O Marketing website
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – Using PR to raise the profile of financial advisers with David Wright – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.