This week let’s talk about becoming a thought leader and what it really means.
My guest is Rachael Kinsella.
And this is episode 271 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Rachael’s background, iResearch Services and her content work
- The cliches that surround thought-leadership and the reality
- How to go about becoming a genuine thought-leader
- Setting goals and coming up with the messages
- Research, data and informed opinion
- Getting the messages out there
Who is Rachael Kinsella?
Rachael is a Chartered Marketer, Fellow and CIPR communications professional with over 18 years of editorial, communications, full mix marketing, and business development experience across professional and financial services.
She specialises in thought-leadership and works for iResearch Services.
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with Rachael on LinkedIn
- Follow Rachael on Twitter
- Visit the iResearch Services website
- Follow iResearch on Twitter
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – The truth about thought leadership with Rachael Kinsella – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.