In this show, it’s just me and the mic.
Let’s talk about three rules for keeping your marketing communications simple and whether we should find a better way to describe protection insurance.
Welcome to episode 129 of the marketing and finance podcast.
As you know, as well as working as a consultant, I’m also the marketing director of the Protection Review. It’s just under two months until the Conference and Dinner on 19 July. So I’ve been inspired to record this show based on a few protection articles I’ve written recently. So, let’s talk about simple marketing communications.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The three rules of simple marketing communications
- Always talk in the language of your customer
- Don’t use jargon, gobbledegook and management speak mumbo jumbo
- Don’t succumb to the curse of knowledge
- Whether “financial rescue” is a better way to describe protection
If you enjoyed – Three rules for simple marketing communications and renaming protection insurance – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.