This week let’s talk about the customer and how marketing always starts with a deep almost obsessive understanding of the customer.
And we’re going to talk about this with reference to TV’s The Apprentice and why the candidates will always fail their marketing tasks.
This is episode 297 of the MAF Podcast – part of the 2023 Simply Marketing Series.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why marketing always stats with the customer
- The Apprentice TV show and one of its fatal flaws
- No understanding of target market sets up failure
- The correct way to understand a customer segment and develop the correct products and services
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: This ancient but simple marketing formula still works now – Monroe’s Motivated Sequence – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.