This week, let’s talk about putting together a remarkable talk or presentation.
And we’re not going to open PowerPoint until the very end.
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 275 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why PowerPoint shouldn’t drive the structure of your talk
- Focusing on the needs of the customer (event organiser) and the audience
- The “Idea worth spreading”
- Knowledge, emotional and action goals to consider
- Blistering openings and compelling closes for a remarkable talk or presentation
- The right kind of slides for your talk
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: How to put together a remarkable presentation – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.