My guest this week is David Kilkelly from BlinkBack.
We talk about how to put together efficient processes for consistent video content production.
Welcome to episode 236 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Customer engagement online – which works best from text to video?
- How video production has changed and how the cost has fallen over the last decade
- Social media reach to existing and new audiences
- Creating video content for different phases of the customer buying process
- Removing the barriers that prevent consistent content creation
- Building a system and plan for video production
Who is David Kilkelly?
David is a video marketing specialist – helping businesses with creative, results-driven video content.
As the founder of BlinkBack he’s helped lots of businesses create engaging video content that is informed with a strategic marketing framework to achieve maximum effect.
He delivers a range of services from high-end campaign and website promotional content to LinkedIn video training and consultancy services.
- Connect with David on LinkedIn
- Follow David on Twitter
- Visit the BlinkBack website
- Access a special pack of video resources David has set up especially for MAF listeners, here.
If you enjoyed – David Kilkelly on tips and processes for consistent video content production – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.