In this episode, my guest is Ken Course.
He specialises in helping businesses find their next customers. We talk about why business development revolves around answering customer questions.
Welcome to episode 130 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How to focus on your highest and best skills and outsource the rest
- Systemising the most common questions you get asked to free you up to find more clients
- Reducing your reliance on referrals by tapping into technology
- Why the world now revolves around answering questions
- How were all teachers and why we need to stand out
Who is Ken Course?
US-based Ken is the founder of Explore Momentum and leads a community called “Your Momentum Now,” which is completely built around helping you create results. He’ll help you find your next customer, fill your next event, grow your database, put systems in place, and make more sales.
Ken knows all about: Marketing automation, speaking and training, developing and launching information products, coaching and speaking very loudly
- Connect with Ken on LinkedIn
- Follow Ken on Twitter
- Visit Ken’s website
- Visit the Explore Momentum Website
If you enjoyed – Ken Course on why business development revolves around answering customer questions – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.