This week let’s talk about what will happen to virtual and in-person conferences as we emerge from the pandemic.
What are the implications for event organisers and for speakers? My guest is Erica Maurer.
And this is episode 268 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How EMRG has hosted some of the biggest events in the US
- What happened when the Covid-19 pandemic closed down the events industry
- The ways EMRG evolved to virtual events to keep their customers engaged
- Lessons for event planners and speakers on how to put on an interactive virtual event
- How to stand out on screen as you would stand out on stage
- The development of the Women Insider Network
Erica has put together a Free Download for listeners of the Marketing and Finance Podcast – click here to get the PDF: “5 Amazing Virtual & Hybrid Event Strategies To Increase your Business and Productivity“
Who is Erica Maurer?
Erica is a partner at EMRG Media, based in New York.
They have planned and delivered upon events such as trade shows, corporate events, VIP experiences, fashion events, album release parties, festivals, and many other corporate and social functions.
Their Event Planner Expo has become the number #1 show in NYC for the events and hospitality industry with over 3500 attendees including event planners, marketers, owners, producers, creators, vendor partners and such. As a result of the pandemic, the 2021 event will be virtual but not less ambitious.
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with Erica on LinkedIn
- Visit the EMRG Media website
- Visit the Event Planner Expo 2021 website
- Visit the Women Insider Network
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – The future of virtual and in-person events with Erica Maurer – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.