It’s essential to recruit the right people for your business.
You want a good match, drive, attitude and commitment.
According to my guest today financial services recruitment often turns into a CV race with little regard for the real needs of the recruiting company.
Jess believes in a different approach.
Hear how Jess started Sandringham Wood Recruitment and her thoughts on doing financial services recruitment the right way.
Listen to her ideas on how to inject new blood into the financial services industry.
That’s all right here in episode 39 of the Marketing Protection and Finance Podcast.
Who is Jess Wood?
Jess is the MD and founder of Sandringham Wood Recruitment specialising in financial services recruitment.
She’s well-known for her ability to engage with people, being down to earth, realistic and having a no-nonsense approach to what she does.
A little known fact about Jess is that she got charged at by a hairy-arse buffalo in South Africa on her 40th Birthday which she describes as a “nice treat”.
- Connect with Jess on LinkedIn: Jess Wood
- Follow Jess on Twitter: @SandringhamWD
- Sandringham’s Website: www.sandringhamwood.com
- Download the Sandringham Fact Sheet – Working with External Recruiters
- Work Flowey – Organize Your Brain WorkFlowy is a notebook for lists. Use it to be more creative and productive.