My guest in this show is Thor Holt.
We chat about how to perfect a presentation or a pitch. We also look at how to kill confirmation bias. You know, the phenomenon which means people only consume content that confirms their own beliefs.
And what this means for the stuff you’ve been reading about Trump and Brexit.
Welcome to episode 118 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The stages to go through to perfect a presentation or pitch
- Live rehearsals and how to fine tune your message
- Writing lessons from Stephen King, Scott Adams and other authors and journalists
- How we are all victims of confirmation bias and how Trump can teach us how to find a balanced view
Who is Thor Holt?
Thor believes every individual and every business can make a bigger splash!
His mission as a coach is to help you make more impact. He does this by listening to you, helping you discover and then build on your own (often quietly remarkable) strengths. He helps people prepare winning pitches, presentations and job interviews.
On the “Write with Courage Podcast” Thor interviews authors and journalists to extract their tips and tricks for better writing.
- Connect with Thor on LinkedIn
- Follow Thor on Twitter
- Visit Thor’s website
- Listen to the Write with Courage Podcast
If you enjoyed – Thor Holt on perfecting presentations and pitches and killing confirmation bias – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.