This week let’s talk about marketing spend.
Specifically, if someone gave you £50k to spend on marketing, what would you do? And how would you get the best return on your investment?
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 265 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- The curse of premature tactical response
- Why so many marketers just look at tactics
- Looking at your offer and your goals before deciding on communications activity
- Questions to ask and information to collect to maximise return on investment
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Best return on £50k marketing spend – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.