My guest this week is Jason Hulott.
We talk about referrals for financial professionals and where this fits in a wider marketing plan.
Welcome to episode 137 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The truth about financial services social media and compliance
- Why, even if you decide not to use social media to engage with clients, you should still use it to listen
- Whether referrals are as important as they used to be now we have social media and digital channels
- How to avoid “shiny new toy” syndrome and focus on where your clients are
- Creating content your referral network can use
Who Jason Hulott?
Jason is co-founder and Business Development Manager at Speedie Consultants Limited. They started in 2003 and are a full service internet marketing agency mainly helping those in the personal finance and insurance niche.
His area of specialism within the business is traffic generation; lead generation; and income generation via many activities including: social media marketing, link building, affiliate marketing, lead generation and business consultancy.
If you enjoyed – Jason Hulott on referrals for financial professionals – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.