This week, let’s talk about protection insurance.
Many people think it’s dull and unimportant, but stories can overcome those perceptions. And I’ve got a great, but sad, story to tell.
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 274 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How an article in the Sunday Times might convince people to ignore life insurance
- Why financial advice is always important when considering protection insurance
- Why stories are the best way to promote protection
- The story of “The Boy in the Manchester United Strip”
- Let’s get more positive stories out there
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Stories are the number one way to promote protection insurance – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.