Let’s talk about how to stand out at virtual events. Here are 4 online presentation tips.
Virtual events will be the norm for the foreseeable future. As a professional speaker you want to stand out at virtual events. Sadly there are plenty of poor experiences, including poor video and sound.
In this episode of Marketing Made Simple, I’m going to cover 4 virtual events speaker tips. And I’m going to give you loads of examples using clips from actual events presentations.
Let’s grab a coffee and get started.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:42 The Virtual Challenge
- 01:35 Tip ONE: Treat it like a Real Life Event
- 02:47 Tip TWO: Look and sound good on video
- 04:28 The Video Energy Suck
- 05:22 Tip THREE: Mixing Live and pre-recorded video
- 07:30 Combo live and pre-recorded example – Remote Connect 2
- 11:19 Content for different types of events
- 12:50 Pre-record tricks included Green Screen
- 14:14 Tip FOUR: Using Slides
- 17:50 Wrap Up
This is the 28th in a series of videos under the “Marketing Made Simple” banner. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.