I’ve just finished my “Fighting Complexity in Marketing” speaking tour of Europe.
And one thing struck me as I visited Romania, Czech Republic and Macedonia.
Simplicity is a universal language. But it’s a language many companies have yet to learn.
Welcome to episode 195 of the Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The “Fighting Complexity in Marketing (Cat Sat on the Mat)” talk
- How you know simplicity is what customers are looking for
- The “research focus group” lesson to writing simple copy
- Four ways you can cut the complexity and bloat from your marketing communications
- If you want me to give my “Fighting Complexity in Marketing” talk at your event or company – have a look at my speaker page right here.