If you’re putting together a talk or a presentation, don’t repeat don’t, go straight to powerpoint.
There’s a much better way.
Let’s grab a coffee and talk about it some more.
Welcome to episode 221 of the award-winning Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why PowerPoint shouldn’t drive the structure of your talk
- Focusing on the needs of the customer (event organiser) and the audience
- The “Idea worth spreading”
- Knowledge, emotional and action goals to consider
- Powerful openings and closes for a killer talk or presentation
- The right kind of slides for your talk