The principles of marketing strategy stay the same despite the global crisis we are facing.
It’s easy to get distracted by all the different messages bouncing around at the moment, and at the risk of adding to all that noise, I thought I’d take a long, slow, breath and go back to basics.
Welcome to episode 243 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How everyone seems to be telling us what we must do
- Each person and each business is different and one size doesn’t fit all
- We’re all in the same storm but not in the same boat
- Taking time to reflect on business direction
- Offer, goal, activity – a simple marketing strategy model
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
If you enjoyed – Simple marketing strategy at a time of crisis – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.