This week, let’s talk about keeping things simple in a complicated world.
Why simple is hard and why so many things are complicated.
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 276 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why simple is hard and why so many things are complicated
- Is simple more engaging for customers?
- The “Masterchef Australia” example
- Re Amber Green and the Covid travel restrictions
- How complexity diverts attention from benefits to features
- What you can do to simplify your products, services, processes and language
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Why simple is hard and so many things are complicated – time for change – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.