This week, let’s talk about how to keep it simple when creating content marketing for complex markets and industries.
And just what is the role of creative agencies in this process?
My guest is Anu Ramani and this is episode 280 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why Anu started Isoline Communications to focus on content marketing for tech industries
- Has digital marketing become too focussed on tactics?
- Thinking beyond tactics and looking at the full marketing mix
- How to put together a great brief for a content marketing agency
- The secret to creating simple content for complex markets
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with Anu on LinkedIn
- Visit the Isoline Communications website
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Creating simple content for complex technology markets with Anu Ramani – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.