Book Roger to speak at your event
Do you want a provocative, motivating speaker?
Want to listen to someone talk and not sit there reading PowerPoint slides?
Hear how you can cut complexity, banish bullshit and cut excess from your marketing?
Interested in how you can use content marketing and social media to grow your business?
What you can expect from me as a speaker:
- Audience interaction and participation
- Infectious Enthusiasm
- No death by bloody PowerPoint (in fact hardly any slides at all)
- Real personal stories
- Real strategies, from real business, that produce real results
- No pitch speeches. Just value for your guests.
Please have a look at my Speaker Reel to see me in action
Fighting Complexity: How to keep marketing simple from start-up to big corporate
- Known as the “Cat Sat on the Mat” talk
Engage don’t enrage: Why marketing ain’t just about communications
- Known as the “John the Wineman” talk
The TV Studio in your pocket: Content marketing and social media for small businesses
And you’ll get more than a rip roaring talk if you invite me to your event. I’ll also help promote your event with live video and a follow up – click here to find out more.
My speaker Bio
Please feel free to copy and use my speaker bio for your conference programme.
Roger helps people keep their marketing simple in a world where business bullshit and complexity threatens to stifle success.
An experienced marketing professional helping businesses with their marketing strategy, content, and social media, Roger clocked up many years in the ‘big corporate’ world as marketing director of several UK financial services brands before getting out of all that and starting his own consultancy.
He now uses his expertise to guide his clients in designing engaging campaigns and is known as a prolific content creator and podcaster, and as a speaker. He’s the host of the popular Marketing and Finance Podcast.
As a qualified yoga and exercise teacher, Roger has also been known to ask his clients to take off their ties and put on their trainers, taking their fitness, as well as their marketing, to the next level.
Photos you can use in your marketing
Here are my social media links
- Twitter: @Roger_Edwards
- LinkedIn Profile
- Facebook Page
- Live Video (Periscope and Facebook Live)
What they said on social
— AllWebMK (@AllWebMK) November 16, 2018
May your cat always sit on our mat!
— Web Factory LLC (@webfactory_mk) November 16, 2018
— Ed Bowers (@EdBowers101) November 3, 2018
— Colin Gray 🎙️ #youpreneursummit (@thepodcasthost) November 3, 2018
— Cvrkutavko (@milevaseratlic) October 14, 2017
— Kelly Baader (@kellybaader) June 8, 2017
— Colin Gray (@thepodcasthost) June 8, 2017
Thank you again so much for your marvellous speech! You must have seen for yourself how you’ve captivated the audience a got the most response. Which is even more amazing given the fact that your talk was the last one.
I feel privileged I got to know you and hope to see you in Prague again soon. (Vaclav Sochor – Conference Organiser)
What I really liked about this presentation is how you put all the important things you need to know about content marketing within a very interesting story. A very fun way to understand it. (Katarina Milanovic – Conference Organiser)
You really woke people up. Your entrance was very powerful. I loved your lecture very much. (Sonja Grcic – Conference Organiser)
Not only is he a great Combat teacher, he’s also an excellent content marketing teacher. So I’m sure if you attend one of his lectures, you’re going to have a blast. (Marija Mijatovic – Conference Organiser)
Roger didn’t just speak at the NetWork Conference, he offered us a full stage show about how to keep marketing simple in every business!
What a pleasure it was to attend his keynote. He is such a passionate professional sharing with us his knowledge and experience with humour and enthusiasm.
If you’re looking for a speaker who will rock the stage, Roger is your guy. (Tamara Blazic – Marketing Manager, Network Conference, Montenegro)
And you absolutely rocked that stage! And I absolutely enjoyed your “Cat on the Mat”! (Vladimir Vulic – International Keynote Speaker)
Roger was one of our keynote speakers at the 2017 Talking Point of Business Conference. We have had amazing feedback from attendees who truly enjoyed Roger’s talk. On a personal level, I found Roger’s talk very informative, engaging and entertaining with loads of take aways which I can implement immediately in my own business. I can highly recommend Roger as a keynote speaker at any business event! (Tiana Wilson Buys – organiser of TPBiz 2017)
You. Fucking. Nailed. It. Raised the bar and showed everyone how it’s done. (Chris Marr – organiser of CMA Live)
So many people tonight said it was their favourite talk – you crushed it, Roger – well deserved success. (Pete Matthew – guest)
If you are thinking about Roger for an event, you can call me. You can email me. I would put my name next to this guy any day of the week. Because I believe in him that much, as a teacher and a communicator (Marcus Sheridan – International Keynote Speaker and owner of The Sales Lion)
I thought the stage would catch fire when I watched you present in Edinburgh. Energy, humour & actionable; you’re a great speaker Roger! (Ramin Nakisa)
Roger spoke at conference we held recently for Product Providers around the Future of Content Marketing. The feedback we had from attendees about Roger’s presentation was excellent. His presentation was relevant and well organised and he quickly engaged the audience with an inspiring and motivational session. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Roger to others. (Sarah Paul – Organiser)
What’s it cost?
I will do several free sessions each year so it’s definitely worth asking. But whilst I’ll do the speech for free, you’ll cover my travel and accommodation. Fair?
Aside from those freebies, here’s an idea of what it costs to get me in front of your people.
UK and Europe
- Speech/Keynote from 30-90 minutes: From £2500+VAT
- Half day workshop: From £2500+VAT
- Full day workshop: From £4000+VAT
The rest of the world
- Speech/Keynote from 30-90 minutes: From £5000+VAT
- Half day workshop: From £5000+VAT
- Full day workshop: From £8000+VAT
On top of the fees above please add reasonable travel and accommodation costs from Edinburgh, UK.
Gigs in 2019
- Liverpool Insurance Institute – Liverpool – January
- Elevate Virtual Summit – Online – February
- Level Up Conference – Aberdeen – March
- LifeSearch (Corporate Conference) – March
Gigs in 2018:
- Panacea Adviser Product Provider Conference – London – February
- Surrey Hampshire Business Awards Dinner – Woking – May
- Content Experience – Belgrade, Serbia – June
- Protection Review Conference – London – July
- Internet and Marketing World – Bucharest, Romania – October
- Forum Media Conference – Prague, Czech Republic – October
- World Class Communications – Edinburgh – November
- Youprenuer Summit 2018 – London – November
- Allweb Conference – Skopje, Macedonia – November
- Santander Nordic (Corporate Conference) – Manchester – November
- Women in Protection Conference – London – December
Gigs in 2017:
- Teesside Business Expo – March
- North East Expo – Newcastle – April
- Panacea Adviser Product Provider Conference – April
- Expo Scotland – Glasgow – May
- CMA Live – Edinburgh – June
- Protection Review Conference – London – July
- Talking Point of Business – Newcastle – September
- Network Marketing Conference – Montenegro – October
Best marketing and business speakers in the UK – I’m delighted to have been included on this prestigious list of the best marketing and business speakers in the UK. Check it out.