Do you want to up your marketing game and need some training for your people?
Do you want to fit content and social media into your marketing? Looking to develop a remarkable talk or presentation for an event?
I’ve designed my workshops to help you keep it simple. You don’t want complexity to kill your marketing. Or your results.
What are the workshops about?
Our overall focus will be on growing your business. I’ve got workshops on the following areas:
- Putting together a marketing plan
- Introduction to content marketing
- Content marketing and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Live video)
- Putting together a remarkable talk or presentation
A workshop is a great way for us to get to know each other before exploring whether we can work together long term.
Condensed webinar versions
During the pandemic with its travel restrictions in person workshops aren’t possible. If you want, I can offer you a condensed 90 minute version of the workshops above over Zoom.
What you’ll get when you book a workshop
Just imagine what we could achieve in a half or full-day interactive workshop, idea generation and planning session aimed to increase your business.
- Planning video call over Skype or Zoom. We’ll work together on putting together a programme that meets your needs.
- The workshop itself
- Summary paper and action plan after the event
- Follow up video call
Sample social media workshop
- What is social media?
- Social Media and fit with your marketing strategy and content
- Developing a Social Media Editorial Calendar
- Follower Strategy
- Using advanced search to grow followers
- Frequency of Tweets
- Using Scheduling Tools – 30-minute daily routine. Comms Tweets vs Engagement Tweets
- Using Twitter Cards (Free Ads or Paid Ads)
- Creating winning profiles and company pages
- How to get maximum engagement on your posts
- Using video on LinkedIn
- YouTube as a search engine
- Enhancing a YouTube Channel
- Using YouTube Cards
- Using Custom Thumb Nails
- Live Streaming Video – Periscope, YouTube and Facebook Live
- Using Periscope to create live videos
- Integration with Twitter
- Using Facebook Live
Condensed online webinars are £1,500+VAT.
In person workshops start at £3,500+VAT plus travel expenses beyond Edinburgh.
This is for a half-day session.
Let’s chat about what you need and I can give you a price for a longer workshop.
Jason Coleman, Head of Training, Guardian FS
“Roger came to support the team here at Guardian earlier in the year, looking specifically at the use of Social Media in the workplace.
He’s a great consultant. He understood our brief immediately and arrived without a slide deck, which frankly is a breath of fresh air. Instead he took the time to explore current practice, challenges and concerns by leading a facilitated discussion with each group.
Practical and open, Roger’s strength lies in being able to debunk some of the myths and offer quick and practical solutions to enable our team here to increase their Social Media use, staying compliant without having the need to refer every piece of content for approval.
How would I describe Roger? Engaging, practical and succinct. A day well spent and I’d certainly look to Roger for any future development solutions in this area.”
Amanda Pitt, Canada Life Group Insurance
“We considered Roger to be not only on top of these new media but also a leading figure in using them through things such as the MAF podcast.
The booking of the session and logistics were made easy by Roger……. Roger’s laid back style helped us establish the skills of the colleagues that attended, their interest in the area and where they thought we could improve. All of the communications team here in Bristol had very positive feedback about both the learning process and the outcomes from that which we can expect to implement.”
— Kathryn Knowles (@Kathryn_Cura) June 6, 2016