Social Media Training
Are you a business professional or company looking to fit social media into your overall marketing strategy?
Or do you just want to up your game in social?
I can help you with my Social Media Training Package. It’s a 3-4 hour interactive presentation, idea generation and planning session aimed to increase your business by using social media engagement to fuel your content.
What You’ll Get
Planning call over Skype. We’ll work together on putting together a programme that meets your needs. Components can include:
- Social Media and fit with your marketing strategy and content
- Developing a Social Media Editorial Calendar
- Follower Strategy
- Using advanced search to grow followers
- Frequency of Tweets
- Using Scheduling Tools – 30-minute daily routine. Comms Tweets vs Engagement Tweets
- Using Twitter Cards (Free Ads or Paid Ads)
- Creating winning profiles and company pages
- Using LinkedIn Publishing
- YouTube as a search engine
- Enhancing a YouTube Channel
- Using YouTube Cards
- Using Custom Thumb Nails
- Live Streaming Video – Periscope, YouTube and Facebook Live
- Using Periscope to create live videos
- Integration with Twitter
- Using Facebook Live
3-4 Hour session with your team at your place
Follow up Skype call
We’ll discuss cost in our first chat. Depending on the scope of the piece of work a project like this will start at £1,497 plus VAT and travel expenses beyond Edinburgh.
“We considered Roger to be not only on top of these new media but also a leading figure in using them through things such as the MPAF podcast.
The booking of the session and logistics were made easy by Roger……. Roger’s laid back style helped us establish the skills of the colleagues that attended, their interest in the area and where they thought we could improve. All of the communications team here in Bristol had very positive feedback about both the learning process and the outcomes from that which we can expect to implement.” – Amanda Pitt, Canada Life Group Insurance