Content and social media planning and training
Are you a business professional or company looking to fit content and social media into your marketing?
Do you want to develop a content plan fueled by social media?
Or do you just want to up your game and need some training for your people?
Let me help you keep it simple. You don’t want complexity to kill your marketing. Or your results.
Planning – what you’ll get
- Planning calls over Skype or Zoom
- One or more workshops with your team to go through a 7 stage exercise to get you where you want to be. We’ll put together a plan you’ll be able to get to work on straight away.
- Building Customer Profiles
- Your Content Statement
- Customer Asks You Answer
- Content Types
- Content Hub and Calendar
- Call To Action
- Social Media Channels
- Summary strategy paper and action plan
- Follow up session video call
Training- what you’ll get
It’s a 3-4 hour interactive presentation, idea generation and planning session aimed to increase your business by using social media engagement to fuel your content.
- Planning call over Skype or Zoom. We’ll work together on putting together a programme that meets your needs. Components can include:
- Social Media and fit with your marketing strategy and content
- Developing a Social Media Editorial Calendar
- Follower Strategy
- Using advanced search to grow followers
- Frequency of Tweets
- Using Scheduling Tools – 30-minute daily routine. Comms Tweets vs Engagement Tweets
- Using Twitter Cards (Free Ads or Paid Ads)
- Creating winning profiles and company pages
- How to get maximum engagement on your posts
- Using video on LinkedIn
- YouTube as a search engine
- Enhancing a YouTube Channel
- Using YouTube Cards
- Using Custom Thumb Nails
- Live Streaming Video – Periscope, YouTube and Facebook Live
- Using Periscope to create live videos
- Integration with Twitter
- Using Facebook Live
- Follow up Skype or Zoom call
We’ll discuss cost in our first chat.
Planning: Depending on the scope of the piece of work a project like this will come in between £2,500 and £4,950 plus VAT and travel expenses beyond Edinburgh.
Training: Again, depending on the scope of the piece of work a project like this will start at £2,500 plus VAT and travel expenses beyond Edinburgh.
Jason Coleman, Head of Training, Guardian FS
“Roger came to support the team here at Guardian earlier in the year, looking specifically at the use of Social Media in the workplace.
He’s a great consultant, he understood our brief immediately and arrived without a slide deck, which frankly is a breath of fresh air, instead he took the time to explore current practice, challenges and concerns by leading a facilitated discussion with each group.
Practical and open, Roger’s strength lies in being able to debunk some of the myths and offer quick and practical solutions to enable our team here to increase their Social Media use, staying compliant without having the need to refer every piece of content for approval.
How would I describe Roger? Engaging, practical and succinct, a day well spent and I’d certainly look to Roger for any future development solutions in this area.”
Amanda Pitt, Canada Life Group Insurance
“We considered Roger to be not only on top of these new media but also a leading figure in using them through things such as the MPAF podcast.
The booking of the session and logistics were made easy by Roger……. Roger’s laid back style helped us establish the skills of the colleagues that attended, their interest in the area and where they thought we could improve. All of the communications team here in Bristol had very positive feedback about both the learning process and the outcomes from that which we can expect to implement.”
— Kathryn Knowles (@Kathryn_Cura) June 6, 2016